9:37:00 PM
!!!

Today was.. Highly Irritable Day.

HAHA. That was because Rhoda and I (okay, largely me) were highly irritated with people who think they can apply to study overseas with the snap of a finger. It's just because I think I've invested so much effort, it's a supersensitive topic to me.

HAHA I think about it now and I think it's quite funny.

Blood Donation Day!

Thanks to dearest Rhoda who stayed back after school and waited for my 10 min appointment -rolls eyes with Mr Sim. Haha and listened to all my whining about people and applications!

My Worry Wartinitis is coming back. ):

Picture Of The Day!


I'm sorry Jeff and Charmaine. I just had to post it. (:

My phone can do fabulous shots, I'm secretly impressed but I just don't wanna say it out loud.

;

I wonder how it could be, when you look around you and see all that you have, and feel sad and lonely and depressed. You are blessed, and God has given you that much. Instead of moping around and feeling like the world owes you something, make the best out of it. I think that's the one lesson my mum probably succeeded in teaching me. Though sometimes something goes wrong, and I start doubting.

;

And it's open,
for destruction.
You found all the words you need.


&profilo
Char. or Kinky.
Crescent, NJ
A02
38th Student Council.
Loves her friends. And shopping.

&ascoltare
current obessions ;

sgspree! XD
Post A's Plans. >:(
Gilmore Girls!

&amici
% Lumps.
% 05a02!! :))
% christine
% haoie
% laura
% jiali
% rhoda
% ruth
% suzie
% steph

% my heartbreak.

Photo: Foto Decadent
Textures: /Carton Squid Fingers
Brushes: Romance Box Funeral Monster
Host: Blogger
Designer: Provocative}
Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

&discorso
&archive